recipe added Mar 3, 2010 8:23:16 PM byJill
Preparation Time20 minutes
Serves20 one-inch pieces
|1 cup||Chocolate Chips|
|1 cup||Powdered Sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon||Vanilla Extract|
1. Melt butter in a double boiler over low heat. Once partially melted, add the chocolate chips and stir continuously until melted smoothly.
2. Add vanilla extract, and stir.
3. Pour the chocolate mixture into a bowl containing the powdered sugar. Stir continuously until the mixture is smooth.
4. Pour the mixture into a pan lined in aluminum foil (Important! Fudge will stick horribly to any pan, be sure to line!), then spread until even.
5. Refrigerate until firm, then cut as desired. Using a slightly chilled knife for this step is wise, though not necessary.