recipe added Dec 4, 2010 10:37:48 AM byTrish
Source Friends, Food, Family
|2 cups||light brown sugar|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|1 tsp||baking soda|
|2 cups||Chocolate Chips|
1. Cream together the butter and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix until blended.
3. Add the oatmeal, crushed Wheaties, chocolate chips and raisins. The batter will be sticky.
4. Use a rounded tablespoon portion for each cookie.
5. Bake at 350º for 8-10 minutes or until dry and slightly golden. For those who like would like an updated version, try Ghiradelli’s 60% cacao chocolate chips and cherry-flavored Craisins.