recipe added Jan 12, 2011 4:50:48 PM byJoelen
Tonight is focused on my Traditional fare menu and some desserts. Everything is set for the most part... and I approached it as if it were just one of my cooking class events where everything is prepped and ready to assemble. Here are recipes of the traditional Thanksgiving dishes on my menu. Read More...
Source What's Cookin, Chicago?
|1 lb||fresh broccoli||parboiled|
|1 cup||chicken||chopped cooked|
|1 1/2 cups||half & half|
|1 lb||fresh cauliflower||parboiled|
|1 cup||mild cheddar cheese||shredded|
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a sauce pan, melt butter.
3. Sautee onion and garlic until softened.
4. Sprinkle flour into pan and stir to form a roux.
5. Slowly add the half & half until slightly thickened.
6. Add chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, cheese and rice.
7. Toss gently to combine.
8. Place in casserole dish and top with crushed butter crackers.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.