recipe added Jan 13, 2011 2:15:52 PM byJoelen
For our Chinese New Year dinner, my friend Barney prepared this dish. It's an easy ramen noodle salad tossed with carrots and cilantro. Not only is it delicious and colorful, it's a budget friendly meal! Read More...
Source What's Cookin, Chicago?
|2-3 packages||ramen noodles||any flavor|
|1/3 cup||rice wine vinegar|
|1 teaspoon||sesame oil|
1. Boil ramen noodles only in water until cooked; do not use seasoning packet for this dish.
2. Drain noodles and place in a large bowl.
3. Add the carrot and cilantro.
4. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and whisk.
5. Drizzle dressing over noodles and toss.