recipe added Apr 29, 2012 4:49:56 PM byMegan Hutchison
So tasty, all people from meat eaters to veg heads have loved this recipe!
Source my own head
Preparation Time10 minutes
ServesDepends on how hungry your friends are
|16 oz can||chickpeas|
|2/3 cup||banana peppers rings|
|red||yellow or orange bell pepper (or combination) diced|
|half small||a red onion||diced|
|2 tbsp||apple cider vinegar|
|imitation bacon bits|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|sprinkle||lime juice||(to keep the avocado green)|
2. Drain and rinse the chickpeas in cold water.
3. Slice the avocado into medium sized chunks.
4. In a medium bowl combine the chickpeas, avocado, bell pepper, onion, and banana peppers.
5. Add the cider vinegar, lime juice, salt and pepper and toss. Top with the imitation bacon bits.
6. Serve with crackers or eat by itself.